Up-skilling for your career in Investment Banks / Wholesale Banks / Multi-channel Banks / Other Investment Companies
BANKING CERTIFICATION COURSE FOR JOBs
- 100,000+ banking / financial services jobs in India’s private sector banking industry every year
- Main skills needed to get Top Global Banks / Best Indian Banks – Business Understanding, Domain Skills (Banking Products & Processes), & Behavioural Skills
- Our faculties have provided their services to banks like Citigroup, JP Morgan Chase, UBS, Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse etc. with 20+ years experience around the globe
- This program trains you to start a career with a multi-national / India large bank
OUR FACULTIES HAVE TRAINED THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR
REPRESENTATIVE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES
guided by our Faculties to Career
FACULTY AND MENTORS
eDelta faculties are one of the most successful professionals and trainers, who have trained and managed thousands of candidates across their career servicing Banking & Financial Services career. Faculty members have taught this course at many universities and colleges along with own open classes, and placed students in various companies.
Management graduate, Seasoned Banker turned Academician having over 25 years of industry exposure, predominantly in the Banking and Financial Services space and Academia in the BFSI Domain based up-skilling.Worked with top Banks / Financial services firm – JP Morgan, Northern Trust, Birla Sun life Insurance and Citigroup. Commenced career with Ashok Leyland Finance Ltd, in 1994.
- Supported global businesses across Retail, Wholesale / Commercial and Investment banking operations
- As an Operations’ leader repeatedly produced sustained business and revenue growth in changing markets
- Possess an integrated set of competencies that encompass areas related to Business Management, Client Relationship and Team Building
- Knowledge Orientation to Management students (UG&PG) across Banking, Finance and Economics
Management graduate with CISI UK certification in Securities Operations with 25 years of industry experience. Set up and managed large operations for global banks e.g. Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse, UBS, Citibank, HSBC etc.
- Set up and run large operations from front to back (Middle to Back Office) in cross-products categories based in the US/Europe/India
- Scope of operations include Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Asset Management / Servicing, Fund Administration, Alternative Investments etc.
- Worked in Operations, Relationship Management and other related roles and understand the skill needs in banking context. Also, deep experience in Fintech/Banktech complements to banking skill expertise
- Have trained banking trainees in large numbers in India / abroad as part of my role in servicing the banking clients
GET TRAINED BY THE CERTIFIED INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS
Industry-endorsed certification programs for Wholesale Banking / Corporate & Investment Banking Operations Professional (CIBOP) course is designed for candidates who are looking to enhance their skills and knowledge in the financial domain – especially in the Global Investment banking space wanting to build their careers in the global capital market operations division in large national and multinational banks. The certificate programme offers choice of joining a cohort of job oriented certification.
The 120 hour programme provides an in-depth understanding of the financial market and systems, complex financial products and their trade life cycles, regulatory provisions, and operational risk. The programme also plans high stress on the soft skills of the candidates for working as advisor and consultant and to handle clients. This is special feature of the programme and the success model of the participant.
In addition the program is highly customizable with regards to the duration considering the academia and Industry needs. Without dilution of the key essence of the program, the same has been effectively and successfully delivered in 40 & 60 hours basis the client requirements.
The offering is primarily ONLINE based. The material and classes with faculty will help you understand the concepts, improve the efficiency, teaching and clarification video/online classes, soft skills development, and managing the self during preparation time and during work and future employment.
This is highly sought after programme due to industry recognition for placement.
ASPIRANTS FOR PREPARATION:
- Undergraduate students who are looking towards a career in financial market or sales of financial products
- Masters or Diploma students exploring to enhance their capabilities and looking for job in financial market industry
- Already employed professionals and looking to improve their knowledge and skills for better opportunities
In our collective experience, more than 20 percent students lose out because of their low confidence under pressure of selection process and the lack of communication skills even if they have prepared well.
eDelta faculty and counsellors prepare candidates for that too through Mock sessions, Separate skill-bridge sessions etc.
ENROLLMENT FOR BANKING PROGRAM
Latest and detailed Syllabus is finalised through discussions and feedback from industry and professionals is the first strength and winning of the course. This is what is desired by companies and practiced by companies.
- Introduction and a brief over of banking – Retail , Commercial / wholesale ; Investment Banking and Mortgage
- Brief overview of changing landscapes in the global banking business: Specific post 2008. Emerging new practices and thus job opportunities
- Introduction to the Investment banking – Different Investment banking businesses ; Structure (Front, Middle, and back-office ) ; key markets; Risk , legal , compliance , operations and compliance over view
- Market Participants – Non Derivatives and Market participants – Derivatives. How one differs from another and how these respective participants influence the market
- Asset classes / Investment products: Market specific – focusing on Indian and Non-Indian Markets – US, UK, Europe. Detailed over view of Equity and Fixed Income- Types ; Pricing ; Risk Management
- Detailed over view of Derivatives : Types of derivatives ; pricing and risk management
- Client on boarding : AML , KYC , collateral management; mark to market approach
- Reference Data: Client demographics; Fees; instrumentation data etc.
- Trade life cycle
- Technology over view: Legacy technology; evolving platforms; and the future. Common used enterprise solutions
SOFT SKILL CONTENT
- Orientation on enhancing – Communication skills; Presentation skills; Team work; Team participation by undergoing simulation exercises; Extempore; Mock group discussions and interviews
|Course Length||120 Hours|
|Course Duration||3-4 Months|
|Academic Effort||8 Hours per Week|
|Pedagogy||All Material in LMS onine classes|
|Faculty||Teachers who have prepared more than 20,000 Staff by Leading and Training|
|Subject||Vertical and Soft Skill in (full syllabus)|
|Level||Industry Based Professional Requirement|
|Video Based Lectured||Video Based and Live Offering|
|Course Working||Lot Of Work Assignments and Questions|
|Course Type||Faculty and Questions Bank Based|
|Preparation for Final Exam||Academic and Counselling Help for Students|