4. The registered users are sharing the selected personal data i.e. we mean any information that can either itself identify you as an individual (“Personally Identifying Information “) or that can be connected to you indirectly by linking it to Personally Identifying Information. We assure that the data is not used for any other purpose but your dashboard formation, analysis and presenting you the pattern of usage of learning or connecting you back for your learning issues or such and similar usage. There is no third party use of the data. Any breach of data security at the highest level of the cyber security will be informed to competent authority immediately for appropriate action.
5. Your personal data is protected under best possible security norms of the company and compliances. We only collect the required Personal Data forunder our legal and regulatory obligations; for the performance of our contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract; for our legitimate interests or those of a third party; or where you have given consent.
6. The information you create and develop in the learning system from time to time helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at our website. We do not voluntarily make this information available to third parties, nor do we use it for any other purpose, except as set out herein. When you visit our Website, as part of a purchase of one of our courses or registering on our website, we may collect a variety of information that you will voluntarily provide to us via one of our contact forms, via a chat or phone session (Personal Identifying Information), such as:
7. Contact Information, such as name, email address, display picture, mailing address, phone number, IP address, geographic location, or phone number
8. Information to enable us to check and verify your identity, e.g. your date of birth, mark-sheets, Passport/Aadhar /Voter ID details;
9. Billing Information, such as debit card number, credit card number and billing address;
10. Unique Identifiers, such as username or password;
11. Reviews or ratings, syllabus and course preferences, account settings, (including preferences set in the ” Account ” section of our Website); and
12. Information provided to us through our service, interaction with our customer service, participation in surveys or marketing promotions. eDelta usage own copyright material for all the contents in the courses in mathematics, science, biology, chemistry, physics and practicals for videos and the test series created. The additional material is sourced from the authentic government system sources from different Boards to assist students in learning other courses. Our own videos and support material will follow the present content over a period of time.
14. We are using the secured payment gateway for the payment of the services we are offering, however you are also advised to maintain high confidentiality of the data for payment. You may store and save your payment details like card numbers with the gateway. We do not have access to this data. All payment transactions are processed through secure payment gateway providers. We do not store any card information (other than the last 4 digits of your card) in our servers. At eDelta, we sometimes use technologies such as cookies, log files, and flash cookies etc. for several purposes, including to help understand how you interact with our site and services, in order to provide a better experience.
15. We partner with many agencies and take services from other companies, agents or contractors (“Service Providers”) to deliver services on our behalf or to assist us with the provision of services to you, under an agreement which is protected by the Indian regulations and compliances. We engage Service Providers to provide marketing, advertising, communications, infrastructure and IT services, to personalize and optimize our service, to process payment methods, to provide customer service, to collect debts, to analyse and enhance data (including data about users’ interactions with our service), and to process and administer consumer surveys. In this course of providing services, Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information, we do not authorize them to use or disclose your personal information except in connection with providing their services. For data security related issues concerning outside India, we pledge to follow the rule of the land depending on the country.
17. Licensee does not warrant that this website, its servers, or email sent by us or on our behalf are virus free. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to compensatory, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages, loss of data, goodwill, business opportunity, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
18. In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer is provided: email@example.com
20. Under the regulatory norms, Edelta may disclose the information as per following,
a. as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
c. when we believe in good faith (doctrine of uberrima fides) that the disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, address security or technical issues or respond to a government request;
d. with our trusted service providers who work on our behalf and do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them and have agreed to and adhered to the rules set forth in this Policy;
e. to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Application/Website or our users or the public as required or permitted by law;
f. with third party service providers in order to personalize the Application/Website/Services/products for a better user experience and to perform behavioural analysis;
21. In the event of any dispute arising between the parties with respect to this Agreement, the same shall be referred to the Sole Arbitrator and the arbitration shall be in accordance with Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996. The language of arbitration proceeding shall be English. The seat and place of arbitration shall be Gautam Budha Nagar, UP and the decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties herein. This contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Gautam Buddha Nagar, UP, India and shall be governed by the Indian laws.