TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. edelta.in provides e-leanring solutions and other services as per MoA and registered at Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh (hereinafter referred to as “edelta”, “edelta.in” “we”, “us”, or “our”) provides online courses and conducts online classes, live demo, doubt clearing sessions and shares resources for the students who enrol with us at www.edelta.in and any other websites/applications through which edelta.in makes the Services available such as APP, TAB etc.
2. We present Terms and Conditions to access and use the website or / and the other websites and applications we offer. If you do not agree to the Terms and conditions, you should leave the website. If you continue using or visiting in any form to the website, the Terms of Service are binding between you and Edelta.
3. Definition: following capitalized terms will have the meanings as ascribed:
i. “Class” means educational school class listed on the Site or Application.
ii. “Class Fees” means the amounts that are due and payable by a Student, School, Tutor, Coaching classes of any other type of user for the purpose of procuring eDelta’s online Class.
iii. “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, software (excluding the Application), audio, video, information or other materials.
iv. “Payment Method” means a payment method that you have added to your Edelta Account.
v. “Tax” or “Taxes” mean any sales taxes, value added taxes (VAT), goods and services taxes (GST), service tax, that Edelta may be required by the law to collect and remit to governmental agencies, and other similar municipal, state, federal and national indirect or other withholding and personal or corporate income taxes.
4. On use of the website, or Applications or Services, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions under the understanding of the terms. The website, applications or other services will provide all information related to the class, content, material and other information for making decision to pay for services sought. Responsibility of purchase is solely on the buyer of the services.
6. To avail the services, you have to register at our website or in the APP or as we offer our services through other channels. You can also register to join by logging into your account with certain third-party social networking sites where we are listed and provide our information for benefit of others to make an informed decision.
7. The learning management software ‘LMS’ will create the profiled account of student, which will provide specific services, track your records and provide assistance depending on the progress as ascertained through your account. You are responsible for safeguarding your password.
8. On the use of the website or Application or Services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm. You agree not to attempt to impose liability on or seek any legal remedy from Edelta with respect to such actions or omissions.
9. If a registration is requested for any class via any mode of registration, we will either pre-approve, confirm or reject the enrolment request within a stipulated time from the date of request for enrolment (‘Enrolment Request Period’), otherwise the enrolment request will automatically expire. If you made payment and we have not accepted the registration for any reasons, your payment will be refunded.
10. Edelta will make no refund on purchase of the class registration or account. Edelta, through its Site or Application, would raise system generated invoice against payment, for which the Student has enrolled or registered, as per applicable laws and would charge the applicable Taxes.
11. We do not promote any form of discrimination of religion, race, colour, gender, earning, social barrier, or any other form of discrimination whatsoever.
12. We have full right on the content developed and branded under eDelta (or other associated brands of eDelta) such as videos, tests, and notes for the classes and these are copyright of the company. Any form of use of Edelta name, logo, trademark, statement, or any content in partial or full is not permitted. Such use will be considered breach of law. No one is allowed to store, copy or keep it in any form without buying the rights for its use or without our explicit approval.
13. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you recognise and agree that the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the Site, Application, Services and Collective Content, your enrolment for any service at Edelta, whether in person or online, remains with you. Neither Edelta nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with these terms, from the use of or inability to use the Site, Application, Services, from any communications, interactions or meetings.
14. Governing Law and Jurisdiction – These Terms and services will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of India excluding its rules on conflicts of laws. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to this Terms including the determination of the scope or applicability of this Terms to arbitrate, or your use of the Application or information to which it gives access, shall be determined by arbitration in India, before a sole arbitrator appointed by Edelta. Arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The language of arbitration proceeding shall be English. The seat and place of arbitration shall be Gautam Budha Nagar, UP and the decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties herein. This contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Gautam Buddha Nagar, UP, India and shall be governed by the Indian laws.